Friday, April 16, 2010

Questions we thought, but didn't bother to ask, in 2007..ny itmes 12/24/07?

Questions We Thought, But Didn’t Ask, in 2007





If the local cable company’s customer service phone help line always has “longer than expected” hold times, when does it ever have “shorter than expected” hold times?


If you know someone obsessively checks his e-mail on his iPhone, should you be insulted when he fails to answer your e-mail in a timely manner?


Consumer electronics companies sheath their products in vacuum-sealed packaging that are impossible to open. Why are they so afraid of us using their products?


I am married with a house. Why do I see so many ads for online dating sites and cheap mortgages?


Should I be happy that I see those ads? It means Internet advertisers still have no idea who I am.


As my number of Facebook friends inevitably expands, with second and third-tier acquaintances and complete strangers joining my network (I am too nice to deny them), doesn’t the value of my “social graph” decline?





due to space limitations, i only included a few...

Questions we thought, but didn't bother to ask, in 2007..ny itmes 12/24/07?
I love it but careful now not only did i get 2 violations for my rant question but it has already been pulled, along with the hey you question.we are being senselessly censored by mindless drones ......what a shame......oops I'm ranting again

missing teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment