Wednesday, April 14, 2010

HELP!!What does this guy really want??Does he like me fakes it??

Have known this guy for 1 %26amp;a half year,met him on a social networking site,he asked me 4my no,i was a bit skeptical 4give it to him first because it made no sense,%26amp;i don't go about giving people my nos,rather no one would!Anyways few months back,i met him at a restaurant,%26amp; he seemed 2 have noticed me,passed a few stairs too %26amp;it was like his friends knew me..then when i met him online d next day i said that sorry we couldn't talk yesterday %26amp; he acted that he had not seen me only,%26amp;said that it might have been some else only %26amp; not him.After that i casually asked 4his no,%26amp; he said that he had changed it,%26amp;then 30 min into d conversation he's like he joked with me %26amp; his no hasn't changed.then 2 months later he asks me if i am committed and if i am not,then he proposed me then,and then while ending the conversation he was like he had lied about everything he had mentioned in that chat..Then few days later he says that he actually regrets not meeting me...!!Wat does he actually want??

HELP!!What does this guy really want??Does he like me fakes it??
He's playing a lot of games and lying before you even get in a relationship with him.





It's impossible to know what he's thinking, assuming that he knows himself.
Reply:Just don't talk to this man.


Worthless.

crooked teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment