Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How can I talk 2 my friend?

My friend is a heavy user of myspace and numerous other social networking sites. She meets a lot of ppl and has given out a lot of personal info. She thinx that the ppl she meets online are her true friends. How can I convince her that they are not and how it's dangerous 2 put info on the Internet? Believe me, I've tried and she doesn't listen 2 me. I'm really afraid 4 her sake. Any advice???

How can I talk 2 my friend?
You probably won't like this answer, but it may be time to turn to her parents - if you're under eighteen. Is there a way you can tell them anonymously? What she is doing is dangerous and she may find herself over her head faster than she can control it. Her parents would definitely want to know. It's their personal info she is giving away, too. You need to take this step to save her - it would be terrible if something happened to her and you stood back and did nothing. You need to think if her friendship is worth more than her safety. Good luck.
Reply:tell her wat could happen nd bad thingscould happenn and stuff like dat


No comments:

Post a Comment