Monday, April 12, 2010

I am not sure what domain name should I go for my website?

my website will be just like other social networking websites that already exist online. I am latina and i wanna bring all my latin recipes and introduce latin people on my website


the name i am thinking of is "saborlatinochat" "latinvoice" is there any suggestions for me? i will appreciate it

I am not sure what domain name should I go for my website?
If you want to start a website I suggest you to purchase your domain and hosting together. In this way it is possible to get your domain for free. Some hosting services offer this gift today.





As an experienced webmaster I recommend BlueHost service which I’m sure it would work for you and fulfill all your requirements. They have a really great offer for hosting %26amp; I have used them for over 3 yrs now, and have never had a single problem with them.





They are a Multi-awarded Web Hosting which offer a Full-featured service only $6.95 a month. Their service is really perfect and uptime.





You can go there through the address below:


http://bluehost2008.atspace.com





Here I have copied and pasted its features from their website to view:





- Free Domain Forever


- 1500 Gigabyte Hosting Space


- 15000 GIGS of Transfer


- Host UNLIMITED Domains (Support All Domain Names)


- 2,500 POP/Imap Email Accounts


- SSH (Secure Shell), SSL, FTP, Stats


- CGI, Ruby (RoR), Perl, PHP, MySQL


- 2000/2002 Front Page Extensions


- Free Site Builder


- 24/7 Superb/Responsive Sales/Support


- Free Search Engine Submission





They offer an installing service called "Fantastico". By using this service, you can easily create your own forum, photo gallery, shopping carts etc. They also offer "Free Site Builder" that helps you build your web pages without difficulty if you are not skilled in using any creating website programs.





******IMPORTANT*******


* This service was awarded as the best Web Host 2008.


* If you sign up for this service you will have $100 credits to advertise your website with the google %26amp; yahoo search engines for free!


* If you don't exactly know what technical features you need for setting up your website, I recommend BlueHost as a full-featured service which fulfills all your requirements.


*************************


Good Luck!
Reply:latinvoice


No comments:

Post a Comment