Friday, April 16, 2010

Do you know of a Law Firm That will Sue Illinois?

My name is Lynn Guevrekian.


Mclean County Illinois


http://www.motionbox.com/video/player/a7...


and here:


http://files.filefront.com/VTS_01_1VOB/;...


This is an online Video of Wayne Pelhank of Heartland Apartment Management located in Bloomington Illinois which is Mclean County Illinois After I was injured and damaged at the Normal Public Library in Normal Illinois (also Mclean County Illinois) I did not work and fell behind on my rent. The video shows Wayne Pelhank delivering a 5-day notice style and shows the Bloomington Police who were called as 911 assisting him. My web page is http://ladybugsflyhi.50megs.com Just prior to being injured at the Normal Public Library the Bloomington Illinois Police erred and smashed open my apartment door one afternoon while I was in the shower; instead of saying they were sorry, they chose to create a fake report about the incident and Bloomington police officer Sergeant Wikoff and a 25 year old, newly licensed social worker named Nicole Wilder smeared me in fake records to cover their own errors. I filed three lawsuits covering all three incidents and received justice for none of them. I still have all the evidence. This is a gross miscarriage of justice and reflects a corrupt custom of Mclean County and Bloomington Illinois which was supported by other places in Illinois and also shows the corruption of Illinois . I now live in Springfield Illinois at a homeless shelter as I network help out of and away from Illinois and wish to sue The State of Illinois for miscarriage of justice in the United States Supreme Court because the State of Illinois has shown intentional, malicious willful, wanton reckless disregard for a person, which is the tort-immunity breaker, as all corruption is never protected by tort immunity.

Do you know of a Law Firm That will Sue Illinois?
The ACLU they hate America and live for this spit

white teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment