Friday, April 16, 2010

I cant get a girlfriend!!?

Hi,


i go 2 a all boys school. i guess the only gd thing is i went to a mixed primary school. i am 14. i am not gay.


the problem is i cant get a girlfriend.


in primary school, i had behaviour problems and i had an appaling reputation. i would hit teachers and attack people.


i am okay looking. im about 5"8 but i am obese i am about 14 stone although i have a good muscular build IMO.


so, after much pressure from my mates i finally got bebo last week. its a social network like myspace. i see that all my friends are going to parties with girls and kissing. this is embarrasing but i have never kissed a girl.


so i found this girl on bebo who i liked in primary school. i left her a comment saying: just how ya doing xx.


she hasnt got back to me yet and its been 2 days but shes been online


i really really want a girlfriend and i feel the odd one out. i live with my mum ( my dad left us when i was 1 )


i just dont know what to do and was hoping for some help please.


thanks in advance

I cant get a girlfriend!!?
Ok I understand your problem.If you need any girlfriend then


search in this website


http://dating.matchingsites.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment