Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Please help!?

Hi everyone!





I've been trying to find a website where people answer to surveys for free, helping out students like myself who need to get responses for their research, as my survey is an online type of survey.





Please let me know if you know of such a site or other options to get responses! I need 30 more responses by 2moro and don't know what to do! ?.....





If you want to participate that would be great too! my research is about people who use social networking sites (Myspace, facebook etc.) and their attitudes towards brands.





PLEASE GO HERE: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=6000...





THANKS SO MUCH!





I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!





C.

Please help!?
Yep I completed it for you.
Reply:well...i love 2 answer q's


No comments:

Post a Comment