Friday, April 16, 2010

I need the statistics about children who lie about their age?

I'm trying to find out the % of kids that lie about there age to get onto social networking web sites such as myspace. Or even the number of children who lie about their age in a chat room. I've googled it and all I get is info about kids who have been solicited online. Or statistics on children lying at different ages.





any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

I need the statistics about children who lie about their age?
Our son does and he is 15. So do most of his friends. They just can't wait to grow up and take on adult responsibilities. If they only had a real clue! My older stepdaughter did this too when she was a teen. Now she wishes life was easy like when she was a teen. So, that's two out of three kids that lied about their ages in our family!





Happy Holidays to you. :-)
Reply:i dont know the answer.. but my GUESS would be like 8/10.....its scary!


No comments:

Post a Comment