Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Can u help me with this?

HI





Im doing a research and need online respodents to my questionnaire, is there a forum/site were people volunteer to do that? help answer questionnaires for academic purposes?


my questionnaire is already online:





http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=6000...








if u dont know, can u please help if ur registered on any kind of Social Networking site (myspaace, facebook etc..) would mean a lot as i need to get 200 responses by d wknd:(


and perhaps ask a few friends to help too! would mean a lot! as i want to get coherent data and interesting results and not fake them..





thanks so much!





C.

Can u help me with this?
Hey! I took it, and I'll tell my friends %26amp; family to take it.





Good luck! :)
Reply:i tried too ... oh well ...


myspace sucks !


No comments:

Post a Comment