Monday, November 16, 2009

What's wrong with Bebo.com??

When I go to this page, it seems like if my computer or the web doesn't read the photos and graphics on this page, before they actualized the page I could view my profile like I used to, but now I can't, on the top it says: Bebo Online Social Network, on black letters, when I scroll down it shows only the words of the pics that should be there...





What can I do??





I already installed Activex, Directx, Macromedia Flash Player and other programs that should help to view this page, but I still cannot view my profile and the page...





What is it??





Help!!





10 points to the best!!!!

What's wrong with Bebo.com??
Try clearing your cache and browser cookies. Also make sure your privacy settings aren't blocking the site. You can access these options through the Tools -- (Internet) Options menu on your browser.





I also suggest using Firefox. You can download it here:


http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
Reply:What browser are you using? That may be the problem. If you're using Internet Explorer, try Mozilla Firefox. And visa versa. The best of luck to you.

teeth implants

No comments:

Post a Comment