Thursday, November 19, 2009

Where can I find good salesmen and affiliate marketers online and offline?

Ok the good news. I found a real online business online legit business thanks to a webmaster that gave me some info on how he does it. But i come into a small problem. Ok the program is free to join, legitimate, sells actuall products like t-mobile phones, webservices, direct tv, life lock identity theft protection and so on right? anyway we are allowed to build a sales team but i am having a time trying to get people to join. (experienced networkers that is.) I Mean for crying out loud, its a free program to join and you can make residuals off the sales, why are people still falling for the scams rather than something thats legit and real? I tried social networking sites and tried to tell them my aim to provide a no fee home based business to me, but instead they blow off my oppurtunity to try to sell me a rip off that cost between 200 or 500 bucks. Mostr of the so called products thry have you cant even sell to some individuals. Am i going about this wrong?

Where can I find good salesmen and affiliate marketers online and offline?
Following affiliate programs are legit, they cost nothing and they pay if you sell:





http://affiliatehope.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment