Thursday, November 19, 2009

What are the points of Social Networks such as myspace?

I am 14 and I don't understand what the point of social networks are.I have alot of friends who are on them and I don't see how they waste their time on them.I mean,people get their ''hook'' up on them and it ends up in heartbreak because there is a chance that you might never see that person in real life other than a meer picture.Also,people that you meet online don't really exist since you don't know them personally.Well that is my view.Can someone tell me what are they for other than bussiness purposes?Thankx ^_^

What are the points of Social Networks such as myspace?
Well,I dont understand them either and you are very right about the points that you stated.It is nothing but a fantasy land and you can't really date online unless you are older because if you are younger,there is a chance that you will be able to visit that person and be visited by that person.

bad teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment