Monday, November 16, 2009

ONLINE PROBLEM again?

I'm 16, average guy.


So I met this friend online on a social network randomly and it has almost been a month. We like to talk to each other and it is my birthday next week. She asked me for my mailing address so she can send me something as I live in Canada and she lives in America.





I'm still wondering if i should. I need some help. If I give it to her, what can she possibly do with it? Can I be in danger of any kind? Please, I don't know what to do. Declining it wouldn't be nice, but I don't want to cause any problems. Please help. Thank you.








OK UPDATE:


i know know why but i decided to give her my home address. Now I feel so guilty and I totally regret it. I am worried that I just told her my address over a facebook message, and i dont know what to do now.. I am scared Please someone tell me what to do. I dont want to get stalked, I dont wanna die. OMG why did i give it to her. I certainly regret. But i dont what what else to do but pray.





please. help. T_T

ONLINE PROBLEM again?
Don't be afraid ,,,, you are a man,,,,


She can do nothing man,,,,, If she really likes to meet you, then it would be better to communicate,,, if you have don'e with is then , move on to meet each other,, you've done the right thing...


don't worry sir.
Reply:Regular women don't stalk guys and most of the crazy ones are too self involved to worry about. My bet is that she is harmless. Stop worrying.


No comments:

Post a Comment