Monday, November 16, 2009

What's a good approach to make new friends on a social networking website?

Is it tacky for a stranger to comment on a photo? Or to just say hi out of the blue? How does one make new friends online? Is a personal message better or a public message? Thanks guys.

What's a good approach to make new friends on a social networking website?
I personally just go out, meet and talk to new people.
Reply:I CHAT WITH STRANGERS QUITE ABIT. I THINK BEING POLITE AND SAYING HI, BRIGHTENS THAT PERSONS DAY. WHATS WRONG WITH THAT? IF MORE PEOPLE WERE LIKE THAT IN THIS WORLD WE MIGHT NOT HAVE THE VIOLENCE WE DO HAVE.





SO SAY HI! ASK THEM HOW THERE DAY IS GOING? YOU WILL BE SURPRISED HOW MANY FRIENDS YOU CAN MEET.





I BELIEVE I WOULD START WITH A PUBLIC MESSAGE.


No comments:

Post a Comment