Thursday, November 19, 2009

Best free Web Design software?

and where can I get it? I am not experienced in web design, but I am a fast learner. I need software that will help me in building an Online Community/Social Network.

Best free Web Design software?
This depends on what you want to do. If you want to create an Online Community/Social Network like MySpace, don't bother. You're years from even understanding the concepts... trust me.





HOWEVER, look up Ning.com, which may suit your needs to a T.





Google BLUEFISH. This is a free editor, who gives you sort-of what you want for free.





If you still want the freetard way of learning Web Design, here's a headstart way: Go to your library, pick up any Web Design starters book. They have written entire books on the tiniest aspects of design, code, security, etc. Be sure to spend a few minutes on those concepts.





Sorry, man, I hate to disappoint ya, but there is NO EASY OR FREE WAY of doing this.
Reply:you can design your website in software of DreamWeaver %26amp; flash


No comments:

Post a Comment