Monday, November 16, 2009

Are women generally guarded against a male approach?

I am wondering if women are generally wary of a man they don't know attempting to strike up a conversation with them. Especially on online social networking sites like MySpace and Facebook, women never seem to reply to messages. It makes me wonder if women generally don't like to talk or if it's me.

Are women generally guarded against a male approach?
Yes, but only because we have to be. I'm sure your a nice, non-rapist, but unfortunately those unsavory types are out there. Personally, I got rid of my Myspace, because it was getting too creepy. I like to talk and meet new people, but sometimes when I get a random facebook friend request, it weirds me out. I'm sure it's not you, but you may be better off approaching women in person.





Edit- hahah I agree with Axos!!
Reply:Hey, you know what?





- It's not that women are guarded





- it's not that women aren't interested in meeting men (Oh my god...they're so much interested in meeting men)





- and it sure as HELL isn't you.





So then...what could it be possibly that other guys have girlfriends and sexual relations and you don't seem to get any luck in that department?





It's YOUR APPROACH. You have to approach the right way in order to strike up a conversation. If you approach wrong, they'll automatically assume you're hitting on them and once you show too much interest at the start it's usually game over.





You have to come in under what I call their "tramp radar". They need to socially be able to speak to you as a stranger without them coming off as a tramp around other people when you start talking to them. There's oh so much involved with courtship and I've been doing this stuff for a long time and now I feel I'm quite successful in that field. Good luck trying to find a woman to your taste.

rotten teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment