Monday, May 4, 2009

"Orkut" ..... How many of u are members in Orkut...the online social networking community ?

Orkut is good but just like any other online community nowadays, it has lots of disadvantages/cons. For asking questions and getting satisfactory answers from any category I think 'Yahoo Answers' is much better than 'Orkut'...if u know there are Communities in Orkut where u can join and post topics (questions etc.). What are ur opinions ??

"Orkut" ..... How many of u are members in Orkut...the online social networking community ?
I had an Orkut account when it was very new (happened to get an invite from probably not to many layers from the original group of people that joined). I ended up deleting it because I would get spam messages in my inbox and people who were my friends had friends that were a bit too far out there and it probably would have cast a bad light on me. I wish I had more control over who I showed as my friends on my public page versus having a private page that I could do that on. I like Xanga in the fact that it lets you limit how much the users can participate with you. Yes you lose a lot of the point of the whole networking idea but you can make friends out in the real world too (actually better then in the online world and they are better and more trusting friends in general, also more stable and sound in their resoning and logic).
Reply:Orkurt is funny, because when you visit , orkurt of somebody else, this people get knowing


No comments:

Post a Comment