Monday, May 4, 2009

Have any of you fellow seniors joined seniorocity.com (the adult social networking community)?

Just wondering if anyone has any experience on Seniorocity. http://www.seniorocity.com/





It seems like a great concept--an online social networking community for adults and seniors, like a facebook or myspace--but solely for older folks.





Anyway, I think I'm going to go ahead and join.

Have any of you fellow seniors joined seniorocity.com (the adult social networking community)?
I've joined and it is a very cool and full featured site. It's very easy to setup a blog, create groups and forums, they have helpful links to various sources of information for older adults, articles, and the list goes on.





Based on my Emails back and forth with them they are really looking for the members to set the overall direction for the site, though they are trying to provide gentle pushes.





I give them a big thumbs up.

teeth pain

No comments:

Post a Comment