Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm looking for a potential partner to start an online social networking site. Any ideas where to search?

I'm starting an online social networking niche site and I'm looking for a potential partner with a good internet/computer and business background who would be interested in helping me launch and build a successful business. Anyone know of any sources online to advertise for such a person? I'm not trying to hire someone. I'm looking for someone to partner which means 50/50 contribution. The site is nearly built, but I need someone with a more business background to take it to the next level.

I'm looking for a potential partner to start an online social networking site. Any ideas where to search?
I'd be interested in hearing more about your business plan. I have entrepreneurial experience and a solid background in business development. Shoot me an email at talampley@yahoo.com.
Reply:A day late and a dollar short. Oh wait, more like 5 years late and a few million too short.





Come up with something origional.


No comments:

Post a Comment